Experience the Italian icons you've always wanted to see. With an a la carte touring style of Cosmos Lite, you see and do only what you want each day of your escorted tour of Italy. With Cosmos Lite, you can set out with the activities and pace just perfect for you to explore the eternal city of Rome, picturesque Tuscany, spectacular Cinque Terre, intriguing Genoa, and the fashionable mecca of Milan. With two nights in the 'eternal city' of Rome, there are unending possibilities to explore this ancient yet modern city. Your Tour Director can point you in the right direction to discover the best eateries, sights, and museums. Reserve your excursions in advance on MyCosmos, or tap your CosmosGO mobile app for a wealth of information in Rome. You'll travel to the lovely Tuscan countryside to Grosseto to stroll through its charming piazza and indulge in pizza and gelato. Spend time in the village of Bolgheri for traditional Italian fare and wine before staying the night in the charming seaside town of Marina di Cecina. Discover the stunning seaside villages of Cinque Terre by train and ask your Tour Director for suggestions on shopping and culinary treats. Next stop is the colorful seaport of Genoa. Take an optional tour to explore its narrow streets for a Genovese lunch before heading for the fashion mecca of Milan. Your CosmosGO app will guide you to the boutiques and bars along the Navigli canals, and your Tour Director will recommend the best eateries and sights to enjoy. The day is yours to plan-perhaps an optional culinary walking tour. The possibilities are endless on your Cosmos Lite Italy vacation. With seamless travel and accommodation arrangements taken care of, you'll love the freedom of planning each day to do as much or as little as you like.
Call (866) 476-7476 for more information or to book today! Mention code 14720763
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 3/31/2020
- 8 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Rome||Unpack your Sense of Adventure! Settle into your hotel before exploring the famed Spanish Steps and romantic Trevi Fountain. Your CosmosGO app can guide you to the highlights of the Eternal City. Ask your Tour Director for expert recommendations to make the most of your time in Roma.|
|Day 2||Rome||A Roman Holiday Adventure AwaitsToday is yours to explore Rome as you please. You may decide to visit the famous sights like the Colosseum and the Roman Forum, or go off the beaten path to discover local sidewalks and secrets. Your Tour Director can suggest plenty of haunts and hideaways, or you might opt to reserve your spot on a guided tour of the Vatican with MyCOSMOS. (B)|
|Day 3||Marina di Cecina||City Cobblestones to Tuscan CountrysideVisit the friendly, laid-back town of Grosseto, where you can stroll through the beautiful piazza to see its cathedral and try one of the many cafes. (Your Tour Director knows the best ones!) You'll also have time in Bolgheri, a lovely little village where good food and wine are a way of life. Tonight you'll stay in a charming Italian seaside resort town, Marina di Cecina. (B)|
|Day 4||Marina di Cecina||Sea, Sand and SightsRelax on the beach or take a walk along the centuries-old pine tree forest skirting the Etruscan Riviera. Another option is to book a trip to discover the walled city of Monte Riggioni and San Gimignano, also known as the 'medieval Manhattan.' To enhance your experience, a wine tasting is included. (B)|
|Day 5||Genoa||All Aboard to Cinque Terre! After greeting the day in Marina di Cecina, you'll travel north to La Spezia. Hop aboard a train to discover Cinque Terre, a car-free, colorful string of five fishing villages. Ask your Tour Director the best way to soak up the charm of these spectacular landscapes before traveling on to Genoa-former Maritime Republic and birthplace of Christopher Columbus. (B)|
|Day 6||Milan||Seaside Genoa & Stylish MilanWhat better place to relax than in Italy's most colorful seaport? Explore the maze of narrow streets of Genoa's medieval Caruggi district on our optional guided tour with a typical Genovese lunch. Later, head to Milan, where an orientation drive introduces you to the city. (B)|
|Day 7||Milan||Design and Daily RitualsA day at leisure in the fashion and design capital of the world. Today's a perfect day to use your CosmosGO mobile app to seek out famous shops of the fashion district (Quadrilatero della Moda), boutiques, and bars along the beautiful Navigli canals. Your Tour Director can guide you on how to enjoy the fast-paced city of Milan at your own speed with dining and shopping recommendations just for you. Indulge in the local cuisine by joining an optional walking tour. (B)|
|Day 8||Milan||Your personally tailored vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
- US$ Price Details
Prices are per person based on double room occupancy.Single room supplement: $250, $410 (September 22 departure)No triple room reduction.Extra nights per person in Rome:in single room $101-$125, in twin $55-$73, in triple $50-$66Extra nights per person in Milan:in single room $105-$569, in twin $56-$307, in triple $53-$274between you (the Traveler) and Cosmos, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Cosmos to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Cosmos menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price includes a limited time promotional offer(s) - please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Cosmos).